Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Food Network

Steve is doing well. He is scheduled to get a Chemo infusion Monday.

This week he had a feeding tube inserted into his stomach. He had been eating a soft food diet and was still having aspiration problems. No eating or drinking by mouth.

He is still watching the Food Network. It would be torture to me to not be able to eat and watch all that delicious food being prepared. Steve enjoys watching cheerful people doing real things. He is planning the menu for a campout with Grandpa Hyde and grandsons Josh and Brad.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that Steve is doing better, if he is planning a campout how about a float down the Salt River? I promise I will ride the bike back to the truck this time!! HA! HA!

    Keep getting better my friend!!

    Rande Grover

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen such a positive person. He's teaching us all. Way to go, Steve! Hang in there. . .

    Love you guys!
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete