Friday, October 2, 2009

Hospice of the Valley - Arbor Home

Steve will move this evening to Arbor Home at 6063 E. Arbor Ave., Building B in Mesa. East on Main, turn South on Recker, turn East on Arbor. On the South side of Arbor look for the Hospice of the Valley dove on the sign.

Steve has had me worried this week. He had a distant look, was in considerable discomfort and was NOT watching the Food Channel. I knew he was not feeling well.

I am excited to announce the Food Channel is on again!!!

stevethomas2000@gmail.com cell: 602-315-5853

mthomas2604@gmail.com cell: 602-315-5854

4 comments:

  1. That is one of the nicest places I've been to. Steve will like it there and you will too. It's just down the street 5 miles from me if you ever need me to go in an emergency. My #s the same when we were in 46th ward 969*5515
    Debbie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am back from DC have been wanting to come for a visit. I'm sure having Steve in Mesa will be an easier commute/visit for you. I'm so glad Steve is watching the Food Channel again. As always, our prayers are with you. Jim and Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, Let me know if there's anything we can do to help. We just heard that Steve passed away. We love you and are here to help! Billie and Ted

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary,

    We are so sad to hear about Steve. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. All the old painting boys are really feeling the loss today.

    Love,
    Beth and Dan Glenn

    ReplyDelete